Sunday, April 28, 2013

Final Report on PLN

My PLN is growing tremendously with the use of C4T's every other week. That alone has allowed me to explore great blogs with very useful information. Sometimes I will even find links to other useful blogs. There are so many ideas to explore and places to go from a single blog post.
I have organized my favorite blogs posted by others in a folder under bookmarks. This way I can access them very easily. I'm thinking about inputting them into an organization website so that I can store them in case I'm not specifically on my computer or need to switch computers all together. Twitter is still my favorite network. I have begun to follow many educational sites and people. Plus, it's easy to tweet directly from my phone! (:

PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment