Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K March

Kyah
Kyah wrote a short story about going to the moon. Luke, the little boy in the story was actually the first kid on the moon! How cool! He went with his father. Kyah did a great job of being enthusiastic as well as descriptive of the trip. I said: "Kyah, I love your enthusiasm! This was a great illustration of going to the moon. I felt as though I was in the rocket with you both when you said you felt your stomach turning “101 different ways”. Keep up the great work!"

Erika
Erika read a story about a boy who was told that he couldn't accomplish his goals. So the student's assignment was to think of a way they would improve their home. She chose to basically make a laundry chute in her home. How neat! You would hook your laundry basket onto a rope or hook, then drop it down to the first floor! Very cool idea.

Neo
Neo is a Middle schooler in New Zealand. He first wrote a narrative about a surfing dog. He told the viewers about the family that lived by the beach. The young boy got a puppy and named him Wilson. Wilson would go to the beach and surf with the boy, Jack.

Riley B
Riley is an 8th grader who enjoys to wrestle. I told him about how there aren't many schools in Mobile that have wrestling teams. I also told him about how I like to cheer, it's my sport of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment