Friday, March 8, 2013

C4T #2

iPads/iPods in PE – Practical Workflow with Edmodo IPAD

This PE teacher was using iPads and iPods in PE. You can stream assignments, videos, or pictures on phones or ipads with your classes. You can upload polls and quizzes as well. It is very useful not only in the classroom but also during PE or even sports.

"Hello, my name is Angela and I am a student at The University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I really enjoyed this blog post! It is really helpful to me and such a great tool to use in the classroom as well as in PE or with any sports. I am very eager to use this in my future classroom. Feel free to email me ang.vanvliet@gmail.com Thanks! Goodluck implementing this into your curriculum. I will be sure to keep up with your blog."

"Cricket Scoring on Ipad"
I know nothing about cricket. So I was kind of confused when I read this. I thought the scoring application was called "cricket". Instead, it is used for cricket. It allows you to organize everything dealing with the game: runs, strikes, manhattans, etc. I said: "Great post. I love seeing technology running into sports now days. It is awesome to be able to get immediate feedback after a game."

No comments:

Post a Comment